CCJSA Junior Soccer Carnival - 12th & 13th October
2019 COUNTRY COASTAL JUNIOR SOCCER CARNIVAL RULES
- All WA players must be registered with Football West. Teams from interstate must be registered with their appropriate State body or have otherwise sourced their own insurance. If a non-WA team enters, confirmation from Football West is required to have the appropriate registration criteria met to play in a Football West sanctioned tournament.
- The appropriate entry fee must accompany the team nomination.
- Only Teams that are financial will be accepted and no refund will be given after closing date of registration.
- Fixture formats may be different for age groups depending on numbers. Ideally, a block of 6 or two blocks of 6 is the preferred format. However other examples include 4 blocks of 4, 2 blocks of 5. Age group Football West criteria must still be observed and players must not be greater than two years younger. See Article 8 Annex 9 Junior League under Competition Rules on Football West website for more details on this rule.
- Games will be two 20-minute halves.
- Each team will play approximately 4 or 5 matches over two days. This may vary if there are fewer teams in an age group. If a team withdraws in the seven days leading up to the carnival or on the morning of the carnival, fixtures will not be changed and this may result in teams in the affected block playing less games than originally fixtured. The opponent of the team that has withdrawn will receive a 3-0 win. If a team withdraws once the carnival has started, the scores from the games they have played will stand and any games fixtured to be played after their withdrawal will result in a 3-0 win to their opponent.
- A maximum of five (5) interchangeable players per team per game.
Player’s FFA numbers must be listed on the team registration form and submitted on the morning of the carnival at the registration desk. Each team must also submit a colored printout of photo id for each player in the team.
- A maximum of five (5) guest players will be permitted per team.
- Academy teams may enter the competition as long as they have been training as an Academy team for the duration of the 2019 season.
- Upon arrival at the Soccerdrome, Clubs must report to CCJSC Registrar.
- Coaches/Managers must confirm all players and their shirt numbers on the Official Form. Players must wear the same shirt number throughout the carnival. Any changes must be made prior to games and the registration desk notified.
- Team Coaches/Managers are responsible to ensure that their team is ready to kick off at the appointed time. Failure of a team to be ready to kick off at the appointed time will result in that team forfeiting the result of 3 – 0.
- Each team provides one linesperson for their game.
- Disputes will be dealt with by the P&D Board.
- a) The board will comprise three individuals appointed by the carnival organizers that are independent of the team’s party to the dispute.
- b) A club representative must contact the registration desk within 1 hour of the conclusion of the game and lodge a dispute in writing with the carnival organizer
- c) The decision of the P&D board is final
- d) A copy of the P&D board’s decision will be provided to Football West.
- e) The P&D board will use the information provided in Appendix 1 as a guide for decision making but is not limited by this information and may choose an alternative penalty depending upon the nature of any offence.
- During Games, Coaches must remain in one area and not run up and down the side lines.
- Any Player given two (2) Yellow or one (1) Red card will automatically be suspended from his team’s next game. (All Yellow & Red cards will be reported to Football West).
- 3 points (win) 1 point (draw). There will be no extra time in any game.
To determine final finishing place on the ladder, the following will apply:
- Where points are equal to the team with the best goal difference is the winner.
(B) Where goal difference is equal, the team with the least goals against is the winner.
(C) Where none of the above provides a clear winner, the teams concerned will have a penalty shootout.
- Where there is only one block, there will be no finals and the winner is the team with the most points at the end of the round robin draw. In age groups where there are two or more blocks finals will be played.
- Any damage caused to property &/or buildings by Players or Club Members during the weekend of the carnival is the responsibility of the Club in which they are registered or accompanying.
- Any team that is reported to the organizers by the accommodation providers for misbehavior on Sunday morning will be disqualified from the 2018 carnival & not permitted to enter in 2019. Misbehavior reports after the carnival will result in that team being disqualified from the 2020 carnival. Examples of misbehavior include vandalism to property from misappropriate use, disturbing other guests by entering or knocking on their doors, bullying of other guests or staff, excessive drunken behavior of parent(s).
- End of Carnival and Trophy and Medallion presentation will be made to winners in each age group. Runners-up will receive medals if there are more than 3 teams in the competition.
- Acceptance of entry into the Carnival signifies complete acceptance of the above rules.
Appendix 1: Disciplinary Table.
Yellow card offences (as per the Laws of the Game):
- Unsporting behavior
- Persistently infringing laws of the game
- Delaying the re-start of play
- Failing to respect the required distance during a corner kick, free kick or throw-in.
- Entering or re-entering the field of play without the referee’s permission
- Leaving the field of play without the referee’s permission
Red Card Offences cause automatic dismissal from the field of play and spectator areas, not limited to players.
Receiving two yellow cards in the same fixture
Serious foul play
Denying the opposition team an obvious goal scoring opportunity
Using offensive, insulting or abusive language and/or gestures
Causing the abandonment of a fixture (player)
The following offences may also result in elevation to Football West disciplinary process:
Serious violent conduct
Spitting at a player or other person
Using discriminatory language and or gestures including Racist, religious, ethnic or sexist language and or gestures