The HOME team is responsible for posting the referees cards to:
“CCJSA Results Recorder”- PO BOX 219, Bunbury, 6231.
Any disputes over the match results entered into “TG Sports” should be emailed to:
Vicki Glen at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaches – Prior to the match
- Keep the 3 layers of the match card together.
- Fill out all front sections of the card. (Make sure the player’s names are legible on the carbon copies.)
- PRINT the name and shirt number of all the players you expect to turn up.
- You may not add any players to the card once the game has commenced.
- Give the complete match card to the referee approximately 10 minutes prior to kick off.
Coaches – After the match
- Meet with the referee, confirm the score and then sign both match cards.
- The referee will give you the relevant fully signed pink copies for your own records, you will also receive the opposition’s team green copy.
- The referee will retain the official match card copies (white copy).
- NOTE: The match scores should be entered into “TG Sports” at the latest by the Sunday evening following the Saturday match day.
- A representative or coach from either Club can enter the match result for BOTH teams, provided they have the fully signed match card sheets showing the details.
- If the player details are visible on the website, then also enter the goal scorers. (Disregard this if the match day players list is not shown in the “TG Sports” website.)
If the results are not entered into “Sporting Pulse” and the official match cards not received by the Results Recorder within 14 days, the result will be entered as a 0 – 0 draw.
No Fairest and Best points can be awarded, if the official match card is not received by the CCJSA Results Recorder.
- Keep the 3 layers of the match card together. (Only separate them once the game is finished and the match details have been inserted and the coaches have signed them.)
- Check that names are legible on the official copies (white & yellow) prior to starting the game.
- Blatant own goals should be marked as “Own Goal” at the bottom of the match card, otherwise allocate the goal to the opposition player who last touched the ball.
- Fill in the complete score and scorers at HALF time.
- Fill in the complete score and scorers at FULL time.
- Have the match cards now signed by BOTH coaches.
- Each coach receives his own PINK copy and the opposition team GREEN copy.
- Referee keeps both white copies
ALLOCATE – three (3) Fairest and Best players on the MATCH CARD.
These players can be from EITHER team. Do NOT choose six (6) players.
Note any cautions / send offs / unmarked pitches and enter any comments relating to these items.
If there is an injury that will probably require medical treatment, then a note should be made on the official match card.
Note the player’s name and shirt number, the type of injury received, if ambulance was called to the pitch etc.
Match Cards – Where Do They Go?????
Home Team Away Team
White Copy – Referee White Copy – Referee
To be sent to the CCJSA Recorder (by Home Team)
Your Pink Copy – Keep Your Pink Copy – Keep
Other Teams Green Copy Other Teams Green Copy
Match Cards – The match cards need to be kept intact and handed to the referee, after the game you will receive the above copies back.